Use of Materials
The Site and the materials accessed from it are subject to copyright, database protection and other protections under the laws of the United States and foreign copyright laws. Reproducing, recompiling, copying, publication or republication of the data, or any portion thereof, in any form or medium whatsoever, may be done only upon written permission from SEO.
However, you may view, download and/or print documents from the Site if and only if:
- you use the documents for internal, non-commercial purposes;
- you make no modifications to the documents; and
- you do not alter any copyright or other proprietary notices included on the Site.
- This policy covers how SEO treats personal information that SEO collects and receives, including in-depth information about your website, etc. Personal information includes information that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not cover the practices of other individuals or companies that SEO does not own or control. Further, this policy does not extend to individuals that SEO does not employ.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing:
We only have access to the information that you voluntarily give to us via direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email to tell you about specials or new products or services.
We will use your information:
- to contact you;
- to fulfill your requests for products and/or services;
- to improve the services we offer;
- to conduct research;
- to provide anonymous reporting (internally and externally);
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders of legal process or to establish/exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
Your Ability to Edit your Account Information/Control Your Information:
You may edit your account information including your sign-in and password information at any time.
Confidentiality and Security:
We limit access to personal information about you to SEO employees whom we reasonably believe need to have access to your information to provide products or services to you.
Changes to Security Policy:
SEO may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes by placing a prominent notice on the Site.
The Site contains links to other sites. SEO is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of other sites that collect personally identifiable information.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please contact us via telephone at: 877-736-0006 or 760-929-0039 or by email at email@example.com
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” SEO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE IS ERROR OR VIRUS FREE, OR THAT THE INFORMATION PRIVIDED WITHIN THE SITE IS RELIABLE OR ACCURATE.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SEO be liable for any direct damage or lost profits, lost opportunity, interruption of business, or other special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of your access to use or inability to use the Site.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without respect to conflict of laws principles. For any and all disputes arising out of your sue of the Site, you hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts sitting in the Southern District of California. Venue shall be San Diego County, California.
Effective Date: April 20, 2008